In a salute to understated style and sustainability, this Alpaca Blend Scarf features wide rib knit design is a ‘wear with everything’ accessory for outdoors, be it the city or country. Yarns are bespoke-spun in Dorset from the fleece of alpaca flocks grazed on smallholdings in the south of England, with a small blend of Falklands Merino. Knitted in a small factory in the Scottish Borders, the old school way.
Our Alpaca Scarf
- Knitted with wide-rib design
- 80% British Alpaca; 10% Falklands Merino; 10% South American alpaca.
- Care: Gentle hand wash in cashmere soap, dry flat.
- Dimensions : 160cm x 25cm
- Gentle hand wash in wool or cashmere soap.