When you enter our checkout you are taken to a secure page.
Our payment page is hosted by Hopify. By using this payment facility no credit card number information is ever sent to Ally Bee Ltd.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Personally identifiable information - information you provide by registering on the website; details of transactions you carry out through our site for the fulfillment of your orders; if you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence for our own internal records. We will also contact you by telephone or email if we have a delivery problem or need to talk to you about your order. We do not like making sales calls!
2. Aggregate Information: When you used our site we may collect tracking information about your computer, operating system, browser type, domain name of your Internet service provider and the pages your visited on the site but this does not identify any individual. We collect this information for aggregate reporting on the use of the website.
3. We use encryption to protect your credit card information and we only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encryption makes it close to impossible for unauthorised partiies to read credit card information.
4. You may unsubscribe from the Ally Bee newsletter at any time by clicking on 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of any of the newsletters, or you can email your request to be removed from newsletter mailings by email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
- You have requested to sign up to the Ally Bee email newsletters via our website
- You have given your email address on a newsletter sign up form or face to face during meetings at sales or networking events, including pop-up shops
- We collect details of your IP address when you view our website, we do this via cookies *. Cookies are explained below. Note that cookies do not identify who you are
- When you make a purchase from Ally Bee you are required to enter name, address, email and phone details necessary for the processing of your order. This does not automatically sign you up to the newsletter however. This information is kept on a section of the website relating to orders. The site is password protected and your credit card details are encrypted and so cannot be accessed by Ally Bee Ltd
- We will hold your personal information on the system for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The personal information we collect from you might include your name, email address , postcode and IP address (collected via cookies),and information about which pages on our website you have accessed and when.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
Ally Bee does not share, sell or rent your information to third parties. Ally Bee will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Service providers acting on our behalf
Any services or contractors we employ that have access to data (IP addresses, email addresses) are bound by a contract that requires them to keep the information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Our email database is kept securely password protected at Mailchimp, which has strict privacy policies. The only information kept about you on Mailchimp is your email address and only if you signed up to the newsletter.
We use Google analytics to see how many people have accessed our website and what pages they have spent time reading. It also tells us whether people are visiting our site as a result of search engine traffic or through links from other websites or marketing emails. Google analytics relies only on IP addresses to collect this information. You can read the Google data protection policy here.
If you do not accept cookies and you are having problems adding items to the shopping cart, you may need to change the settings to accept cookies to enable purchase, but this can be turned off again by you after the purchase.
We will not pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes unless you agreed to it. If you have opted out but have changed your mind and would now like to 'opt in', please email us at email@example.com. The only other circumstances in which we may share data with others is in the event of suspicion of fraudulent activity on this website.
From time to time we may use a third party provider to administer ads on our behalf on other websites. They may collect personally unidentifiable information about your navigation and visit to our website to target advertisements. This information is collected without personally identifiable information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address for postal correspondence and returns: 52 Ripley Gardens London SW14 8HF
Phone: 0208 876 4778